Software architecture is not clearly defined and could refer to many things – perhaps technical, deployment or enterprise level architecture.
References and further reading
- Martin Fowler’s Software Architecture Guide.
- Simon Brown promotes a hands on approach at codingthearchitecture.
Infrastructure As Code (IaC)
Describing infrastructure as code brings a few benefits.
- It allows developers and operations teams to collaborate earlier.
- It brings visibility to the current state of infrastructure
- Automated deployment mitigates the risk of manual error.
Terraform is one such tool.